CPOOL was originally issued on the Ethereum chain. Following Clearpool's launch on Polygon, CPOOL has also been bridged to the Polygon chain. Any holder of CPOOL tokens can move (bridge) them between these chains using the CPOOL bridge available on the Clearpool app.
- 2.Go to the “Contract” tab, and click on “Read Contract”
- 3.Scroll down to find “11. estimateSendFee” and fill out the fields with the following information
- 4.Copy the
nativeFeethat is calculated
- 5.Go to the “Contract” tab, and click on “Write Contract” and Connect your wallet to PolygonScan via “Connect to Web3”
- 6.Scroll down to find “11. sendFrom” and fill out the fields as such, and press "write"
- 7.Execute TX on your wallet and wait till the CPOOL bridges to your Ethereum address