CPOOL Oracles and Staking
Earn attractive yields by staking CPOOL to a Clearpool Oracle staking pool.
If you are currently staking CPOOL on AscendEX or KuCoin, please refer to the exchange's official documentation for details on how to un-stake and to withdraw your tokens from the exchange.
- 2.Select an Oracle (you can stake to multiple Oracles)
- 3.Enter the amount of CPOOL you would like to stake
- 4.Approve the amount and execute the transaction in your wallet interface
- 5.Staking rewards are calculated and distributed at the end of each epoch (every 2 weeks)
- 6.Rewards can be claimed at any time
Voting power and rewards are capped at 15%. Rewards are shared amongst all stakers within an Oracle pool (staking to an Oracle with more than 15% of total staked CPOOL will result in a lower APR)
You can un-stake at any time, but will not earn any rewards from the epoch in which you un-stake.
Epoch is the cycle represented by the time period, where:
- the start of the cycle is the end of the previous epoch, and
- the end of the cycle is the time when the interest rate is adjusted
The current epoch length is 2 weeks.
Staking yields will vary depending on the number of CPOOL, the number of Oracles, and the voting power of each Oracle during each epoch.
my_reward = reward * my_stake / total_stake * time, where:
- time -> amount of blocks my stake is being staked within this epoch
- reward = airdrop_amount - oracle_fee